Climb into the cockpit of Sewer Shark and you're gonna be blown away. Featuring digital video of live actors, CD sound and the high powered action of a simulation-shooter, Sewer Shark is a completely new breed of game that takes you into a realm of gameplay almost beyond your senses.
Interact one-on-one with ace tunnel jockey Ghost and the devious, fat-faced Stenchler. Your mission's clear: transport supplies to human outposts deep in the sewers...and fry anything that gets in your way. Miss a turn, and you're history. But make it all the way...and you're in Solar City, maxin' out to beaches, babes and awesome rays! Sewer Shark for Sega CD - it's a whole new game.
Title: Sewer Shark
Developer: Digital Pictures, Inc.
Publisher: Sony Imagesoft
Platforms: 3DO, Sega CD
• Director John Dykstra is best known for his special effects on the original "Star Wars" film.
• Concept by Rob Fulop - who also created the concept for Night Trap.
• Writer Ken Melville also wrote the screenplay for Corpse Killer.
• One of the first games released for Sega CD, it was eventually included as a pack-in with the system.
• The 3DO version has higher quality FMV sequences.
It's like "Star Tours" - but in the sewers.
Ghost..... David Underwood
Stenchler..... Robert Costanzo
Falco..... Kari G. Peyton
Girl Friday..... Stevie Sterling
Catfish (Voice)..... Robert Weaver
Directed by..... John Dykstra
• GAMEPRO • February 1993
- Pro Review -
Sewer Shark is an awesome hybrid of hot shoot-em-up video game action and state-of-the-art CD graphics with an incredibly intense soundtrack and explosive sound effects. A perfect introduction to CD power gaming, Sewer Shark is a maneater!
GRAPHICS 5 out of 5 • SOUND 5 out of 5 • CONTROL 5 out of 5 • FUN FACTOR 5 out of 5